CURRENT PRICE LIST -Fall 2016
Locals Only Special! Too busy to come to me? If you live in the Mount Juliet, Donelson or Hermitage area, I can pickup and return your guitar (schedule permitting) at no extra charge. Or, I can do some minor repairs at your location! Just ask!
- Acoustic Instrument Setup: $35
- Electric Instrument Setup: $45
- Floyd Rose Setup: $75
Note: All setups except basses include free D'Addario strings, fret polish, fingerboard cleaning, fingerboard hydration (where applicable), hardware tightening, truss rod adjustment, bridge/saddle adjustment, intonation adjustment, nut assessment, general clean up, pot clean out and pickup height adjustment and pickup pole piece radiusing (where applicable)
- New Bone Nut: $60 for 6-string or bass
- New Bone Nut: $70 for 12-string or mandolin
- New Bone Saddle: $40 uncompensated
- New Bone Saddle: $50 for compensated
Note: All nuts and saddles are hand-made from unbleached bovine bone unless another type is requested. There will be an up-charge of $15.00 for Tusq material.
- Acoustic Strap Button Installation: $15
- Strap Lock Installation (including install on strap): $25
- Tuning Machine Installation: $30 (will incur a $30.00 upcharge for tuner hole reaming)
- Bridge Pin Fitting: $25
- Acoustic Top Crack Repair: $40 then $5.00 per cleat.
- Acoustic Pick Guard Re-Glue: $65
- Acoustic Bridge Re-Glue: $75 and up
- New Acoustic Bridge: $185.00 and up
- Re-Glue Loose Brace: on-site quote only
- Acoustic Neck Reset: $275.00 and up
- Restrings: $20.00 (includes D'Addario Strings for 6 string electric and acoustic guitars. Basses, mandos, banjos, ukes, etc.. are extra) )
- Minimum Bench Charge for wiring: $30
- Electric Guitar Pickup Installations: $30 first pickup - $20 for 2nd & 3rd.
- Under Saddle Acoustic Pickup Installation: $65
- Under Bridge Plate Acoustic Pickup Installation: $75
- Up-charge for all hollow body electric instrument wiring: $35
- New Pot Installtion: $15 + parts
- New 3 way Toggle Switch install: $15 + parts
- New 3 or 5-way switch (Fender) :$15 + parts
- Pickup Kill Switch: $20 + parts
- Complete re-wire: $130 and up + parts
- Pot pickup: $20 per pickup
- Unbound Neck Re-Fret: $195
- Bound Neck Re-Fret: $250
- Maple Fingerboard Re-Fret: $350 if finish is required, $260 if not
- Gibson Style refret Re-Fret with "nibs": $425
- Custom Inlay : quoted on site
- Fret Dress: (leveled and crowned) : $85
Note: Fret dresses are done on the Erlewine Neck Jig for extreme accuracy.
All other work quoted on site.
All prices are estimates based on typical repair scenarios and are subject to change if any additional repair services are required for the instrument. Only approved work will be performed and the customer will be notified if any extra work is required.
Note: All unclaimed repaired instruments left after 30 days become property of the shop and will be sold to recoup delinquent repair charges.